Highlander Thermal Vest Olive
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
- Style: short sleeve t-shirt
- Gender: mens
- Composition: 80% polyester, 20% viscose
- Specific weight, g/m2: 200
- Features: BRUSHED fabric treatment, moisture wicking, hypoallergenic material, returns to its original shape after washing
- Purpose: everyday use
- Color: Olive (olive)
- Polyester: A synthetic polyester fiber that has high strength and sufficient wear resistance. Often used in combination with other materials. When added to other fibers, polyester makes the product more durable. Thermal underwear made of polyester will last a long time, always remains soft and well removes moisture.
- Viscose: a synthetic material close in composition to natural, obtained from regenerated cellulose. Viscose is pleasant to the touch, its main advantage is hygiene. The fabric breathes well, both in summer and winter, which contributes to ventilation. The material also does not accumulate static electricity.
- Fabric treatment BRUSHED: Finishing fabric when one of the surfaces has micro-lint. BRUSHED fabric processing allows you to create a soft and pleasant micro-lint, which, in contact with the body, creates an additional layer of air between the skin and the fabric. The moisture removed from the body is transferred to the micro-lint, which dries quickly and evaporates moisture.
Washing and care of thermal underwear:
- In order for thermal underwear to serve for a long time and not lose its qualities, it is recommended to wash it by hand, turned inside out at a temperature of no more than 30d. Machine washable on delicate cycle at 30-40d. For washing, it is better to use special products, or products for washing delicate fabrics. It is not recommended to use bleaches and aggressive stain removers.
- After washing, thermal underwear must be thoroughly rinsed, wrung out, and twisted by hand without using excessive force, or wrung out at low speed when machine washing. Since the thermal underwear itself wicks away moisture well, there is no need for excessive twisting.
- Thermal underwear should be left to dry outdoors away from artificial heat sources. It is not recommended to iron thermal underwear, especially if there is a corresponding marking on the tag about the prohibition of ironing.
Dimensions and weight:
- Package size, mm: 310x230x30
- Weight, kg: 0.190
- Thermal T-shirt with short sleeves
Manufacturer: Highlander (Great Britain)
Warranty period: 14 days