Gimi Tris 52 Green Trolley Bag (168423)
The updated model of the Gimi Tris trolley bag. The trolley bag chassis is equipped with two blocks of 3 wheels, which allow you to quickly overcome steps, sidewalk curbs and other obstacles when moving up or down. The Gimi Tris bag has a capacity of 52 liters. Material with a waterproof coating, on the back side there is a zippered purse pocket for storing small items. The convenient wide mouth is pulled together by a coupling cord with a clamp, the protective valve.
Gimi is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2020, maintaining its core values: respect for the environment, innovation and its corporate slogan "Live easy, live with GIMI!".
The history of the company begins back in 1970 in northern Italy in the province of Padua. After 5 years, the company's range is expanding and the first models of goods for everyday life and household appear, which serve for the convenience and comfort of people. Since then, the company has focused on improving Gimi products and scaling sales around the world. Now the company is deservedly considered one of the best in the production of household goods in Italy, and is represented in more than 80 countries around the world. The company's production facilities are concentrated on an area of 130,000 square meters, where the most modern production equipment is installed. Each product model maximally meets the possible indicators of quality, reliability, durability and ergonomics. When you own any Gimi product, you are always confident that you are getting a quality product and creating a better future on the planet. After all, the company uses materials that are recyclable; introduces and optimizes renewable energy sources in production and transportation.
- The bag is made of 100% synthetic polyester fabric, density 600D x 300D, has an internal waterproof polyurethane coating that prevents moisture from entering inside.
- The trolley is equipped with a six-wheel system with three wheels in each block, with a diameter of 13 cm. The wheel blocks are removable.
- The frame of the wheel block is made of Polypropylene (PP) - an impact-resistant material that is resistant to deformation, abrasion, wear and corrosion cracking.
- The outer side of the wheel is made of foam savilene. This is a unique, lightweight and elastic material, has excellent shock absorption properties, is resistant to changes in external temperatures, and minimizes noise from under the wheels when rolling over bumps.
- The top of the bag around the perimeter has a tie with a stopper and is covered with a valve that will protect the contents of the bag from moisture during precipitation.
- The footrest ensures the stability of the bag in an upright position.
- On the back of the bag there is a pocket with a zipper.
- Universal mount for supermarket trolley.
- Metal parts have a protective coating that prevents corrosion.