Backpack Vanguard VEO GO 42M Black (VEO GO 42M BK)
- Delivery of goods only upon prepayment (from 20%).
- Delivery by Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta.
- Payment for product delivery is paid by the buyer.
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
The Vanguard VEO GO 42M Backpack with Rain Cover is designed primarily for DSLR cameras as well as CSC cameras with interchangeable optics, and creates a fresh image for the urban traveler. Its stylish design doesn't scream "I'm a camera bag". On the contrary, the backpack is very neat, has a flat format and fits tightly to the back, its internal modular system allows you to remove all internal dividers and use the VEO GO 42M as a city backpack, and if necessary, place binoculars, binoculars, a quadcopter and other devices in it. that require reliable protection.
And don't be fooled by its small external size, the interior of the backpack is adapted for the most popular camera sets. The backpack is able to accommodate a full-fledged DSLR camera with two or three interchangeable lenses, a flash, a charger and a lot of other useful accessories, a tripod can be fixed on the side, and there will still be room for personal belongings.
Vanguard VEO GO 42M perfectly protects your equipment from shocks and getting wet thanks to dense polyethylene foam inserts on each side, a hard bottom and a rain cover. Safe access from the back of the backpack and a drawstring top entrance ensure that things are kept out of the hands of others. The backpack also has a special protected compartment for a tablet.
Having your camera with you wherever you are is the key to capturing unforgettable images, which is why Vanguard has created the VEO GO series of backpacks and bags that can accompany you everywhere and always. The excellent materials, quality tailoring, stylish appearance and functionality of the Vanguard VEO GO backpacks provide much more value than the cost of the backpack itself.
- Volume: 10 l
- Outer material: 900D Polyester (polyester with 900D thread thickness, impregnated with a water-repellent coating)
- Inner material: 150D Polyester + Valvet (Polyester with 150D thread thickness + synthetic pile fabric for fastening textile Velcro fastener)
- Number of compartments (including internal and external pockets): 12
- Total estimated capacity: CSC camera or DSLR camera with standard lens (24-105mm) - 1 pc, interchangeable lens (70-300mm) - 1-2 pcs; flash (NIKON SB-700/CANON 430EX) - 1 pc, full-size tripod - 1 pc; charger - 1 pc, tablet - 1 pc; smartphone - 1 pc.; batteries, memory cards, a kit for cleaning optics, personal items. (Actual capacity may vary depending on the dimensions of the equipment used)
- Placing a tablet with a maximum diagonal: 13"
- Back: anatomical, breathable, with a soft polyurethane foam lining
- Purpose: for photo-video, for drone, for sports optics, everyday use
- Color: Black
- The upper and rear entrance to the main compartment allow you to access the contents of the backpack in the most convenient way;
- The upper entrance is closed with fastex and additionally has a tightening neck with a stopper for safety;
- Modular system. Removable soft internal dividers divide the internal space of the backpack into seven compartments and fix the camera and accessories inside the backpack;
- The textile Velcro fastener allows you to fix the internal partitions in any position, or remove them, and use this backpack as a city backpack for everyday use;
- The rain cover will reliably protect not only the camera with accessories, but also the backpack itself from getting wet. The cape is located in the upper pocket;
- Transverse textile strap on the back for fixing the backpack on retractable telescopic handles of suitcases and bags during trips;
- Reliable protection against impacts of the contents of the backpack thanks to soft polyethylene foam inserts on each side of the backpack and additional reinforcement of the bottom of the backpack with a polypropylene rigid plate;
- Protection against wetting of the contents thanks to the waterproof properties of closed-cell foam polyethylene inserts, hydrophobic impregnation of the fabric and waterproof zippers;
- Top zip pocket, front zip pocket, two side open pockets;
- The side pockets have elastic rubber inserts, and tightly fix the contents inside;
- Quick access to the camera thanks to two convenient zipper locks;
- The handle for transportation is stitched with a wide seam, sewn into fabric and has an overlay made of artificial leather;
- The straps of the backpack are stitched with a wide seam in the attachment points, sewn into the fabric and have a breathable soft mesh polyurethane foam lining. The strength of the straps is checked by a load of 15 kg when the backpack falls from a height of 45 cm;
- Smooth and reliable zippers: tested for 5000 opening/closing, the maximum force applied to the lock to close the zipper is only 8 newtons.
- The material of the backpack is very strong, as it is made of polyester thread of great thickness. The material has been tested for many cycles of wear, retaining its strength and color;
- Four D-rings on the straps and on the top flap, and Daisy chain loops on the straps and on the side of the backpack for attaching additional attachments;
- Three textile loops in the lower part of the backpack allow you to attach bulky items from below to the backpack using a paracord cord;
- The bright interior makes it easier to find small things inside the backpack;
- Does not have special stationary internal partitions and can be used as an everyday city backpack;
- Backpack - 1 pc
- Rain cape - 1 pc
- Removable internal dividers - 6 pcs
- Tripod holder with fastex - 1 pc
- Tape with textile Velcro fastener - 1 pc
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions without packaging, mm: 260x130x430
- Internal dimensions, mm: 245x95x420
- Dimensions in the package, mm: 260x130x430
- Weight without packaging, kg: 0.9
- Packaged weight, kg: 0.93
Warranty period: 2 years
Manufacturer: Vanguard (USA)
Country of origin of goods:Myanmar