Nordic walking poles Gabel Stretch Lime Dual Tech (7008352570000)
Gabel Stretch Lime Dual Tech is the most affordable Nordic walking pole in the Professional line. The model has the highest strength, as it is made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy ALU7075-F60. The poles are equipped with Widia carbide tips and light internal LLS locks. At the same time, Gabel Stretch Lime Dual Tech is quite compact when folded and is light in weight.
The handle is made of antibacterial material to prevent sweating, and has a quick release strap system. But the main thing is that the model has the necessary slope of the handle, the cut of the glove strap, and the shape of the boot, which contribute to the formation of the correct Nordic walking technique. All Gabel sticks come with an extended two year warranty.
Gabel has been manufacturing some of the finest ski, trekking and Nordic walking poles since 1956 and can be proud that its products are still labeled "Made in Italy", which certifies high quality, cutting-edge design, and compliance with the requirements for professional products. The company uses only the best materials and technologies in its industry, and works every day to ensure that users of Gabel products feel superior and confident in their choice.
Gabel is very thorough in each of its areas, collaborating with leading organizations in the industry and participating in the development of methodologies. Standing at the origins of the popularization of Nordic walking in Italy, along with ASD (Association of new paths), the University of Padua, and AIMEF (Italian Association of Family Doctors), Gabel was directly involved as a technical consultant in the refinement and improvement of the technique of training and the set of exercises in Scandinavian walking. Thus, there is no doubt that by purchasing Gabel Nordic walking poles, you are getting the right product that can improve your results and not harm your health.
Professional is a line of lightweight Nordic walking poles designed for both the most demanding athletes and those students who want to quickly improve their Nordic walking technique. This line of poles guarantees comfort without compromise! These are light enough poles for Nordic walking. The product line is designed for the frequency of classes - 2-3 times a week, and the average user weight up to 95 kg, while having a sufficient margin of safety.
ALU 7075 F60 - Pole sections are made from high strength aluminum alloy ALU7075 T6 F60 (Al-Zn-Mg-Cu). Thanks to the special temperature hardening T6 and the percentage composition of alloying metals, the tensile strength of this material reaches 6000 kgf/cm2 (590 MPa). Having similar characteristics, this material surpasses many grades of steel and titanium alloys in terms of strength per unit mass. Strength combined with high ductility and oxidation resistance makes ALU7075 T6 F60 the best metal for producing light and strong pole sections.
Basket Change - moving with sticks on soft ground or snow will be much more efficient when using special trekking or snow rings of various diameters and configurations. These sticks support the ability to change rings. Thus, there is no need to purchase separate sticks for each season. It is enough to complete the sticks with the necessary rings and feel confident on any terrain and in any weather.
Carbide pole tips play a vital role: sharp and durable, Gabel pole tips guarantee reliable traction on any type of terrain. All Gabel trekking poles are equipped with the highest quality Widia (tungsten carbide) carbide tips of Swiss origin.
Comfort Strap - the right glove strap is a key element in Nordic walking. The reshaped Comfort Power strap now offers a better fit and greater comfort for the hand. Also adding to the practicality is the new open/close system, which is now on the back of the hand and has a special lightweight tongue.
Grip - The handle is rounded at the top and angled at 6-7° for a more comfortable grip and release during training. All Gabel handles are made from hypoallergenic materials and have an anti-perspiration texture. Handle adapted for use with both NCS Nordic walking glove straps and FLS trail running glove straps
Lite Locking System - the new section locking collet is by far the lightest in the Gabel product line, but the LLS system still has two collets, and accordingly two clamping circuits, which increases the security of the lock. Such a clip can withstand an axial load of more than 80 kg, while for trekking poles and Nordic walking poles, an axial load resistance of 50 kg is more than sufficient for reliable operation.
Nordic Click System is a fastening system with the ability to quickly unfasten the glove strap from the handle. To unfasten, just press the button located on the top of the handle. The strap is also easy to fasten back. It often happens that during class you need to get something out of your pocket or just answer the phone. In such cases, the NCS system is simply indispensable for those who regularly practice Nordic walking.
Reflex - a small triangular reflective element placed on the sections of the sticks will help the user to remain visible in the evening and be safe when moving along the roadway. The element provides an effective reflection of almost 100% of the light that hit it.
- Type: telescopic, ultra-light
- Purpose: Nordic walking
- Category: unisex
- Number of sections: 2
- Section diameter: 16/14 mm
- Material: Alu 7075-F60 aluminum alloy
- Height adjustment mechanism: Lite Locking System (collet)
- Handle: Dual Tech 01/25, PP (Polypropylene) + TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanization)
- Strap: lightweight, mesh, breathable, with quick release system
- Tip: 08/15 Carbide (tungsten carbide)
- Caps: boot-shaped rubber
- Minimum folded length: 77 cm
- Maximum length in working condition: 130 cm
- Single stick weight: 212g
- Color: Lime (light green)
Additional design features:
- TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizate) outer handle material is by far the best polymer material for durable handles that are in constant contact with the palm. This is an antibacterial material that is easily disinfected, which is extremely important in an epidemiological situation. Unlike TPE or TPR thermoplastic elastomers used by other manufacturers, this material retains elasticity at low temperatures, is more resistant to high temperatures, ultraviolet radiation, aggressive media and mechanical stress.
- Adjustable glove straps for right and left hand in size M (adapted to SML sizes)
- Rubber protective caps have a beveled shape in the form of a boot, are resistant to abrasion, and allow you to silently move with sticks on even asphalt concrete surfaces.
- Trekking rings NW 03/37 have a special shape, which, on the one hand, provides reliable support when driving on soft and loose ground, and on the other hand, allows the poles to cling less to the terrain when driving.
- Stick: 2 pcs.
- Removable glove strap, size "M" ( 02/36 NCS) - 2 pcs.
- Removable trekking ring with teeth and 38 mm diameter (NW 03/37) - 2 pcs.
- Rubber protective cap-boot (Sport Pad 05/33) - 2 pcs.
- Bracket for connecting two sticks together - 1 pc.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions of the set without packaging, mm: 770x80x80
- Dimensions of the set in the package, mm: 780x80x80
- Weight of the set without packaging, kg: 0.47
- Package weight, kg: 0.48
Warranty period: 2 years
Manufacturer: Gabel (Italy)