Tent Outwell Dash 4 Blue (111047)
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
The Outwell Dash 4 is a 4 person tunnel tent with a spacious 195 cm high vestibule and a darkened bedroom for a comfortable sleep. The front of the tent with tinted windows creates space for camping furniture and storage. A large side window fills the interior with light and provides excellent visibility. The removable vestibule floor can be used when needed and can be easily removed for cleaning. An adjustable ventilation window at the back of the tent provides fresh air and also eliminates condensation. A mosquito net on the top of the bedroom door reliably protects against annoying insects. The Outwell Dash 4 tent is perfect for a weekend getaway with family and friends.
- Type: tent
- Shape: tunnel
- Capacity: 4 people
- Total number of entrances/rooms: 1/2
- Construction: double layer
- Frame: fiberglass poles Ø9.5 / Ø11 mm
- Outer tent material: Outtex® 3000 Select - 100% polyester, 3000 mm w.c. Art.
- Inner tent material: Breathable polyester - breathable 100% polyester
- Bottom material: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene
- Purpose: camping
- Colour: blue
Dimensions and weight:
- Inner tent (L x W x H): 210 x 240 x 185 cm
- External awning (L x W x H): 450 x 260 x 195 cm
- Folded (L x W x H): 70 x 24 x 24 cm
- Tent weight: 9.8 kg
- Outtex® 3000 Select is a durable, quality 100% polyester that meets the basic requirements for fabrics ideal for casual camping. It is flame retardant, has a polyurethane coating that provides a water resistance of 3000 mm of water. Art.
- Fire Retardant - The fabric of the tent has been treated with a fire-retardant mixture that slows down and limits the spread of fire, and also significantly reduces toxic fumes and smoke during combustion. Fire-fighting mixtures are harmless to human health, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Taped Seams - all seams of the bottom and awning of the tent are glued with a special tape that provides protection against moisture penetration in rainy weather.
- Duratec Fibreglass - Using exclusive Duratec fiberglass wires for added strength and rigidity.
- Flex System - The Duratec archwire system provides flexibility, ease of handling and low weight.
- Detachable Bathtub Groundsheet - A removable vestibule floor that can be left in or removed as needed - in warm weather or for cleaning.
- Outwell Easy Access System - The main door rolls to one side and the tent floor is flush with the ground for safe and easy access.
- Hanging Point System - a system for attaching the inner tent to the outer awning using hanging clips glued to it for strength and safety.
- Toggle-up Curtain - Conveniently placed window curtains let in as much daylight as you need.
- Tinted Windows are tinted windows that perform two key functions: sun glare protection and privacy in a tent.
- Dark Inner - The dark fabric of the inner tent reduces light penetration to improve sleep quality.
- Wind Guard System - a wind protection system that connects the outer canopy to the arc to provide increased stability of the tent in strong winds.
- Carrybag - a compression bag for carrying a packed tent over short distances.
- Sleep Comfort 3 People - the standard size of a bed is 60 cm per person. When using air mattresses for a comfortable sleep, 3 people can be accommodated in the tent.
Water resistance PU, mm:
Country of origin of goods:Bangladesh