Tent Wechsel Pathfinder UL Green (231085)
- Delivery of goods only upon prepayment (from 20%).
- Delivery by Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta.
- Payment for product delivery is paid by the buyer.
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
Wechsel Pathfinder has become one of the classic tents in the manufacturer's range, and at one time was presented in each of the collections. Having repeatedly proven its functionality, reliability and versatility, the Wechsel Pathfinder is now the bestseller of the top line of Wechsel Unlimited Line tents, with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm in. st., light and reliable Yunan aluminum frame, the most durable awning and floor materials and an airtight compression cover. This model has no equal either in terms of design or functionality, remaining the most durable single-person tent. At the same time, the increased sleeping place and voluminous vestibule make this model a full-fledged tent from the point of view of capacity. The use of a self-supporting structure gives a huge advantage in the speed and convenience of setting up the tent, both on stony ground and on snow or sand. This is undoubtedly one of the best tents for those who go on independent expeditions, make long and difficult transitions and climbs in unpredictable weather conditions from hot deserts to humid alpine climates.
Not limiting movement and choosing a route to the goal, not limiting freedom of choice - this is the main task that the Wechsel Unlimited Line tent line is designed to cope with. These tents are strong enough, functional and transportable for long expeditions on snow and glaciers and for crossing vast expanses of desert terrain. All tents of the Unlimited Line line are moderately light, but without compromising reliability and capacity, since confidence in equipment is the key to the success of any expedition. The most stable designs and only the most reliable and wear-resistant materials are used here. The tent must meet the conditions of use in any terrain and in any weather conditions. And here there can be no compromises. The aluminum frame is made of light and at the same time reliable Korean Yunan bows. The awning has a silicone coating, increased tensile strength (5 times higher than that of the Travel Line), and resistance to ultraviolet rays. The real waterproofness of the floor is 10,000 mm h.st.. Wechsel Unlimited Line pushes the boundaries of presence.
- Type: tent
- Shape: dome (semi-geodesic)
- Capacity: 1 person
- Total number of exits / premises: 1 / 1
- Construction: two-layer
- Entrance vestibule / quantity: there is / 1
- Frame: "Yunan", aluminum alloy Alu 7001 T6 EF, ∅ 9.5 mm, end tips "Shok Tip" ∅ 8.6 mm made of Acetal® material (3 arcs: 1 arc - 7 pre-bent sections, 2 arcs - 8 pre-bent sections each )
- Material of the outer tent: Nylon 40D 240T Ripstop Double Siliconszed DWR, 2000 mm h.v.t., reinforcing Ripstop structure, double-sided siliconized coating, density - 53 g/m², tensile strength - 11 kg.
- Inner tent material: Nylon 30D 280T Ripstop DWR, Ripstop reinforcement structure, water-repellent breathable fabric, density - 38 g/m²
- Floor material: Oxford Polyester 150D Ripstop PU DWR, 10,000 mm HW, taped seams, water-repellent impregnation
- Mosquito net material: Nylon NoSeeUm 40D DWR
- Purpose: expeditions, extreme tourism, bicycle tourism, mountaineering, ski touring
- Color: Green
Dimensions and weight:
- Inner tent (L x W x H): 230 x 97 x 75 cm
- Outer tent (L x W x H): 240 x 114 x 75 cm
- When folded: 46 x 15 x 15 cm
- Tent weight (without cover, repair kit and pegs): 2.00 kg
- Weight of the tent (in complete configuration): 2.30 kg
- The main advantages of the dome tent of the semi-geodesic type in achieving the optimal balance of stability and weight. Just one additional arc in the kit increases the number of arc intersection points from one to three and the number of full support points from four to six. Thus, the tent has increased resistance to snow and wind loads. Two arcs form the space of the inner tent, and one cross arc forms a capacious vestibule and provides the necessary frame tension for rapid drainage of precipitation. The frame of the tent allows you to install it even without fixing it with pegs and stretchers, therefore, the tent requires less time to assemble and less space for installation.
- First, the inner tent is attached to the frame, after which it is covered with an outer awning. Such an installation scheme makes it possible to place the frame with the inner tent on the most convenient and level place before fixing the outer awning and stretchers. In addition, the frame with the inner tent can be used separately from the outer awning on hot summer nights. The inner tent is attached to the arches with the help of sleeves and hooks.
- A mosquito net is placed in the upper half of the inner tent door. The net has a zipper curtain, which, if necessary, closes the net to preserve heat when using the tent in dry climates and at low temperatures.
- The vestibule of the tent does not sag under its weight thanks to the emphasis on the arc of the frame, which increases its internal space and improves the removal of moisture from the awning.
- Increased length and width of the sleeping place, which exceeds the minimum allowable dimensions of accepted standards, which provides comfort during sleep and more free space in the tent.
- The arcs of the frame have a color marking that coincides with the color marking of the tent's sleeves, the fastexes also have a color marking, which helps to quickly and accurately set up the tent on the ground. The arcs are so well fitted and stretched that it gives the impression that they fold by themselves after being removed from the cover.
- The tent has 3 large APEX ventilation valves that can be opened and closed even from inside the tent. The valves located at the intersection of the arcs and in height are located in the upper third of the walls, thus ensuring proper ventilation of the inner tent and outer awning, preventing the formation of condensate and regulating the internal temperature. The valves are fixed with a rigid fastener on the Velcro fastener and do not create unwanted noise even under a gusty wind. Part of the inner tent is made of NoSeeUm mesh, which also improves ventilation. At the same time, the net has a curtain with a zipper, which, if necessary, closes the net to preserve heat when using the tent in dry conditions and at low temperatures.
- Since the silicone coating has adhesive properties and does not allow the seams to be glued, all the seams of the awning and the tent cover are sewn with the help of combined polyester-cotton threads, which expand when moisture gets on them, and additionally seal the seam, preventing moisture from penetrating inside.
- Inside the tent, there are voluminous mesh pockets for placing the necessary small things.
- The system for controlling the tension of the braces is implemented through the use of specially designed fittings. The tensioner is securely fixed, and to change the tension there is no need to change the position of the pegs - it is enough to move the slider on the tensioner.
- The tent's stretchers are made of super-strong Dyneema® material, which prevents the stretchers from breaking even in strong gusty winds. A special pocket-flag of red color is attached to the stretchers, which fixes the folded tent stretchers in the transport position and works as a signal flag for quick visual detection of the installed tent stretchers. In addition, the suspenders have a woven reflective thread, thanks to which they remain clearly visible in the light of the day, and the dark time of the day in the light of a flashlight.
- The fastenings of the connection of the inner tent and the outer awning are deployed in such a way that the control of the tension of the awning can be easily done with one hand. The buckles of the loops for fixing the awning with pegs are also adjustable.
- The double hinges of the lower side of the awning provide the necessary variability of fixing, which is extremely important for high-quality tensioning of the awning when setting up the tent on rocky ground, when the pegs can be fixed only at certain points on the terrain where there are no stones.
- Reinforced aluminum pegs have a wedge shape, which makes them more resistant to bending and better fixed in the ground. They have special grooves for attaching braces. In addition, they are equipped with a loop made of Dyneema® material, thanks to which they are easier to remove from the ground.
- The compression cover of the tent can be used as a hermetic bag with a level of protection of 10,000 mm in. st., as it has a hermetic neck, which is rolled up and fixed with fastex, and is made of the same material as the awning, so it is very strong and reliably protects the contents from moisture and damage.
- Yunan Alu 7001 T6 Eco Friendly . The Korean company Yunan , whose arcs are used in the construction of this tent, is one of the two world leaders in the production of light and strong, environmentally friendly arcs for tents. The material of the arcs is a high-strength hardened aluminum-based alloy. The basis of its Al-Zn-Mg-Cu composition and temperature hardening determine higher strength, a higher modulus of elasticity, and the lowest coefficient of residual deformations compared to other popular aluminum alloys. Alu 7001 T6 surpasses steel and titanium alloys in terms of strength per unit weight. Today, this aluminum alloy is the standard for the production of the most reliable and light aluminum tent frames.
- Acetal® is a special polymer material that combines such properties as low weight, which can be compared to the weight of plastic, high hardness, comparable to the hardness of metals, wear resistance in dry and wet environments, elasticity and impact resistance. Arc tips made of this material are light in weight and have an almost unlimited service life.
- Nylon 40D 240T Ripstop Double Siliconized DWR, 3000 mm h.st. - ultralight, and at the same time very dense and strong fabric with thread thickness 40D, density 240T, weight 53 g/m² and tensile strength - 11 kg. The high tensile strength is due not only to the properties of nylon itself, but also to the high density of the fabric, the structure of the Ripstop threads and the double-sided siliconized coating. The resistance of the fabric to the penetration of moisture corresponds to the indicator of hydrostatic pressure of 2000 mm in. Art. DWR impregnation has hydrophobic properties and prevents the accumulation of moisture and subsequent wetting of the fabric. The fabric has increased resistance to UV radiation.
- Nylon 30D 280T Ripstop DWR - ultralight smooth breathable fabric with 30D thread thickness and 280T density. The polyamide fibers of the fabric have significant strength, which is additionally increased due to the structure of the Ripstop weave. DWR impregnation has hydrophobic properties and prevents the accumulation of moisture from condensation and subsequent wetting of the fabric.
- Oxford Polyester 150D PU DWR, 10000 mm h.st. - strong wear-resistant fabric with 150D thread thickness and Oxford weave is most often used in expedition tents and tents with increased requirements for floor strength. The large thickness of the thread and the polyurethane coating of the fabric ensure the resistance of the fabric to punctures and high water resistance, which corresponds to the indicator of hydrostatic pressure of 10,000 mm in. Art., which is very important for the material of the tent floor. DWR impregnation has hydrophobic properties and prevents the accumulation of moisture and subsequent wetting of the fabric.
- Nylon NoSeeUm 40D DWR - the special weaving of the NoSeeUm mesh allows you to create 1054 holes per square inch, which guarantees protection against the penetration of any insects, and also does not create the effect of a mesh in front of your eyes when viewing the area from inside the tent. A strong mesh made of polyamide threads with a thickness of 20D has a water-repellent impregnation.
- YNS Hardware - YNS plastic hardware is used in the Unlimited Line series tents. Having received 46 patents for innovative inventions, the company uses them in the production of high-quality accessories exclusively for outdoor products. The quality of this hardware is not inferior to samples of more famous American and Japanese brands.
- Dyneema® . Ultra-strong high molecular polyethylene (HPPE) is produced under this brand. This material is 15 times stronger than steel, 40% stronger than Kevlar, at the same time it has extremely low weight (lighter than water), high wear resistance and resistance to aggressive environments, ultraviolet and gamma radiation, frost-resistant, not susceptible to bending and does not stretch under load The material is widely used in the military industry, for the production of cables and ropes, as well as recently for the production of tourist equipment. The Dyneema® tagline says, "It doesn't matter until it really does. There's no compromise in strength. Dyneema® is with you when it matters." That is why the Wechsel Tents of the Unlimited Line series are made of Dyneema® .
Compliance with standards:
- ISO 811-1981 is an international standard that confirms the declared level of water resistance of the tent material. Tests of the material by hydrostatic pressure are carried out in order to determine resistance to water penetration. The water resistance of the tent is 2000 mm in. Art. with the correct installation of the tent, it is reasonably considered sufficient, and exceeds by more than 1.5 times the regulatory requirements for the awnings of waterproof tents.
- ISO 13937-4 is a standard that defines the fabric's resistance to double tearing. A fabric strength level of 11 kg means that a force of 11 kg directed in opposite directions should be applied to the place of an already formed tear in the fabric in order to increase the tear. The strength of 211 kg is more than excellent for ultra-thin tent fabrics with silicone coating.
- ISO 5912:2011 is an international standard that defines the dimensions of tent sleeping places and confirms their safe and comfortable use
- External awning - 1 pc.
- Inner tent - 1 pc.
- Collapsible aluminum arcs - 3 pcs.
- Pegs (aluminum wedge-shaped) - 14 pcs.
- Tie-downs (durable made of Dyneema® material) - 4 pcs.
- Repair kit (for arcs and tent) - 1 pc.
- Hermetic compression cover made of Oxford Polyester 150D PU DWR fabric with a handle - 1 pc.
- Assembly instructions (sewn into the cover)
Features of operation and care to extend the period of use:
- Before using the tent for the first time in deliberately wet conditions, it is recommended to treat the outer seams of the tent once with a proprietary silicone sealant (supplied in the kit). The sealant is applied in a thin layer to the dry, clean surface of the seam, and after 12 hours the tent is ready for use.
- It is advisable not to put the tent wet in the cover. If it is not possible to completely dry the tent, it must be done at the first convenient opportunity.
- It is not allowed to use any chemical solvents and aggressive stain removers for cleaning the tent. It is recommended to use household soap, water and a soft sponge.
- After using the tent, the frame and pegs should be cleaned of dirt with a damp sponge, wiped with a dry cloth and packed in the complete covers.
- The tent must be stored in a ventilated dry room, preferably without a cover.
- Washing and deep cleaning of the product is allowed only in accordance with the recommendations indicated on the tag of the tent.
Manufacturer: Wechsel (Germany)
Warranty period: 2 years