Mactronic M-Fire Focus (235 Lm) rechargeable Ex-ATEX fire extinguisher (PHH0213RC)
- Delivery of goods only upon prepayment (from 20%).
- Delivery by Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta.
- Payment for product delivery is paid by the buyer.
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
Mactronic M-Fire Focus (235 Lm) Rechargeable Ex-ATEX is an intrinsically safe fire lantern with a retractable lens (beam focusing system) intended for use in the area with the risk of explosion of gases, vapors and dust and certified Ex-ATEX (explosion zone class 0 ) . This model is able to effectively illuminate the area at a distance of up to 116 meters, and to provide a wide flood uniform stream of light to illuminate nearby objects. With Mactronic M-Fire Focus provides IPX7 water protection , unattainable for most focusing models. The body of the lantern of a classic shape is made of impact-resistant and heat-resistant polymer, and the protective glass is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate with a special coating that protects against scratches. The proven CREE XP-G2 LED has a resource of more than 50,000 hours and creates a luminous flux of neutral white light that perfectly penetrates a layer of smoke or dust. Mactronic M-Fire is powered by 4 rechargeable AA batteries and can work up to 36 hours on one set . The lantern is also equipped with a removable plastic clip that allows you to attach it to belts and pockets. Mactronic M-Fire is an excellent choice for employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, fire services and ambulance services.
The flashlight has 3 operating modes: 100%, 25% and flashing. It is turned on by turning the ring near the head of the lantern. Turning the switch turns on the 100% mode. Modes are switched by repeatedly moving the ring.
The Mactronic M-Fire model has all modern protection systems that allow you to protect the lantern from short circuit, overheating, mechanical damage or moisture ingress. The body of this model is made of polymer and provides protection according to the IP67 standard (full protection against dust and temporary immersion in water) and shock resistance when falling from a height of up to 1 m onto concrete.
The flashlight is equipped with a clip for attaching to clothes or belts, a set of Energizer AA (LR6) batteries, a set of Energizer AA (HR6) rechargeable batteries (2300 mAh, 1.2V NiMn), and the EverActive NC450 Smart Charger for them.
- Luminous flux: 235 lm (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Shade: neutral white;
- Illumination distance: 116 m (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Impact resistance: up to 1 m when dropped on concrete (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Waterproof: IPX7 (protection against water during temporary immersion) (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Number of modes: 3;
- Purpose: to solve tasks by employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, fire services and ambulance services;
- Color: Red (Red);
LED: Cree™ XP-G2;
- Explosion-proof construction;
- Control of the lantern: rotary ring near the head of the lantern;
- Locking the power ring;
- Optical system: smooth aluminum reflector and retractable lens for focusing the beam;
- Focusing by rotating the flashlight head clockwise/counterclockwise;
- Body material: impact-resistant, heat-resistant polymer;
- Glass material: impact-resistant polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating;
- The ergonomic shape of the case and the textured handle allow you to hold the lantern securely;
- Plastic clip for convenient fixation on clothes and uniforms;
Class I Div 1&2 Grp ABCD / Class II Div 1&2 Grp EFG Class III / Temperature Code T4 IP67
File number: E324236
Gas: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Mine: I M1 Ex ia I Ma DEMKO 15 ATEX 1476X
Gas: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Mine: Ex ia I Ma IECEx UL 15.0046X
UL 913, Eighth Edition; CSA C22.2 No.157-92, Reaffirmed 2012; EN 60079-0 : 2012 Edition + A11 : 2013; EN 60079-11 : 2012 Edition; EN 60079-26 : 2007 Edition; EN50303 : 2000 Edition; IEC 60079-0 : Sixth Edition; IEC 60079-11 : Sixth Edition; IEC 60079-26 : Second Edition
Suitable for work in rooms with the constant presence of explosive gas, in mines with the presence of methane and coal dust, intrinsically safe, explosive zone class 0, temperature class T4 - withstands an ambient temperature of up to 200 °C
Modes and duration of work:
- 100% 235 Lm, 11 h 10 min;
- 25% 62 Lm, 36 h;
- Flashing 235 Lm, 44 hours;
- Battery 4xAA;
- Battery 4xAA (LR6);
Complete set :
- Lantern - 1 pc.;
- Energizer AA battery (HR6) (2300 mAh, 1.2V NiMn) – 4 pcs.;
- Energizer AA battery (LR6) - 4 pcs.;
- Charger EverActive NC450 Smart Charger - 1 pc;
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions without packaging, mm: 184x52x52;
- Package dimensions, mm: 193x170x62;
- Weight without battery, g: 153;
Weight with battery, g: 247;
- Packaged weight, g: 600
Manufacturer: Mactronic (Poland)
Warranty period: 5 years