Headlamp Mactronic Ultimo (300 Lm) Cool/Red USB Rechargeable Helmet Kit (PHL0011)
- Delivery of goods only upon prepayment (from 20%).
- Delivery by Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta.
- Free delivery from UAH 1000.
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
Headlamp Mactronic Ultimo (300 Lm) Cool/Red USB Rechargeable Helmet Kit is a reliable lamp with a removable battery compartment and long-term operation on one charge of the power cell . The kit includes a special self-adhesive helmet mount and clips for attaching the wire, as well as a meter extension, which allows you to hide the battery compartment in an inner pocket of clothes to avoid hypothermia of the batteries in the cold season. The model is powered by a built-in 18650 battery (3.7V Li-ion) and has been designed for long-term operation (more than 5 hours at maximum brightness) and maximum functionality.
The aluminum reflector creates a fairly wide and, at the same time, long-range light beam of the main diode, capable of illuminating the area at a distance of up to 140 m, and the sliding transparent deflector will create a diffused beam for near-field illumination . Also, the lantern is equipped with additional red diodes on the body of the lantern itself and on the battery compartment, which can work in constant light or flashing mode. They serve to provide visible signals, and are suitable for movement on roads, in production, construction or any other place with active traffic. The battery compartment is tightened with screws to prevent accidental opening or moisture getting inside. The angle of inclination of the lantern is adjustable in seven positions within 45º. All this makes Mactronic Ultimo an excellent choice for a wide range of specialists in production or construction, winter tourism enthusiasts, cyclists, and even speleologists.
The flashlight is controlled by one button, which is located in the upper part of the case. When pressed, the maximum brightness mode is activated. Switching modes occurs by pressing this button again. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation of the main white diode, among which: High, Medium, Low and Strobe - for giving signals that are clearly visible at a long distance. Red LEDs have two modes of operation: constant light and flashing. The front red diode is turned on by holding down the flashlight power button. There is a separate button on the battery pack to turn on the rear diode.
The Mactronic Ultimo model is equipped with all modern protective systems that allow you to protect the lantern from short circuit, overheating, mechanical damage, or moisture ingress. The body of this model provides protection according to the IPX4 standard (protection against water splashes from any direction) and shock resistance when falling from a height of up to 1 m onto concrete. That is, the lantern is not afraid of heavy rain or an accidental fall.
To alert the user about the battery status, the lantern is equipped with a charge indicator on the battery pack. Charging takes place using a micro USB cable. The time to full charge is about 4 hours (depending on the power source).
The flashlight is equipped with an elastic adjustable strap (maximum length 65 cm), a built-in 18650 battery (3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion), a micro USB cable, a 1 meter extension cord, a helmet mounting kit, a cover with a belt loop and a drawstring cover for storage.
- Luminous flux: 300 lm (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
Light intensity: 5000 Kd (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Shade: cold white + red;
- Illumination distance: 140 m (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Impact resistance: up to 1 meter when dropped on concrete (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016;
- Water resistance: IPX4 (protection against water splashes from any direction) (Standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2016);
- Number of modes: 6;
- Purpose: for specialists in construction or production, for fans of winter tourism, for cyclists, for speleologists;
- Color: Yellow;
- LED: Luxeon T + 5 mm RED;
- Removable battery pack;
- Control of the flashlight: a button on the upper part of the case, a button on the battery pack;
- Optical system: aluminum reflector, smooth;
- The red LED does not disturb night vision, will not blind other people, and can also be used as an emergency light;
- 7 levels of the angle of inclination of the lantern within 45º allow you to direct the light flow in the required direction;
- Helmet mounting kit;
- Signal diode on the back of the head;
- Connecting cable extension 1 meter;
- Deflector for near field lighting;
- Battery charge indicator;
Modes and duration of work:
Luxeon T White LED
- 300 Lm, 5000 cd, 140 m - 5 h 30 min;
- 150 Lm, 2300 cd, 95 m - 14 h;
- 50 Lm, 75 cd, 55 m - 30 hours;
- Strobe - 20 hours;
- 130 Lm, 15 cd, 8 m-65 h;
- Red flashing - 280 h;
- Occipital red - 30 hours;
- Occipital red flashing - 60 hours;
- Battery 18650 (3.7V Li-ion);
- Lantern - 1 pc.;
- Battery 18650 (3.7V 2000 mAh Li-ion);
- Elastic strap (maximum length 65 cm) - 1 pc.;
- Self-adhesive fastening on the helmet - 2 pcs.;
- Micro USB cable (0.5 m) – 1 pc.;
- Fastening for the cable on the helmet - 4 pcs.;
- Connecting cable extension (1 m) – 1 pc.;
- Storage case - 1 pc.;
- Soft cover with a belt loop - 1 pc.;
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions without packaging, mm: 35x82x40;
- Dimensions in the package, mm: 150x210x105;
- Weight without strap, g: 125;
- Weight without battery, g: 137;
- Weight with battery, g: 172;
- Packaged weight, g: 450;
Manufacturer: Mactronic (Poland)
Warranty period: 5 years
Емкость аккумулятора, мАч:
Заявленное время работы:
Мощность светового потока, лм:
Country of origin of goods:China
Delivery:Free delivery from UAH 1000.