Folding armchair Bo-Camp Fraser Anthracite (1204738)
- Courier (in Kiev)
- Novaya Pochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Justin (self-pickup from branches)
- Ukrpochta (self-pickup from branches)
- Cash on receipt
- Cashless transfer
Four levels of backrest make the Bo-Camp Fraser chair equally comfortable for relaxing and relaxing, as for eating at a camping or garden table. The wavy structure, as well as the brushed material finish, give the chair a more attractive appearance compared to cheaper counterparts. A reliable metal frame can withstand up to 120 kg of static load. It is worth noting that the chair is folded in the form of a tube and placed in a cylindrical case with a handle. This makes the Bo-Camp Fraser as convenient as possible for transportation.
The chair is equipped with a cross clamp in the form of a bracket, which increases the rigidity of the chair and allows you to rearrange the chair from place to place in the unfolded form, without fear that it will fold. To fully fix the chair frame, it is necessary to fully expand it in depth, then press the locking bracket down to the stop, and fix the chair. The chair's steel armrests provide a secure palm rest whenever you need to get out of your chair. For added comfort, the armrests are clad in textile sleeves with soft lining.
The Bo-Camp Fraser folding chair belongs to the Urban Outdoor collection and will allow you to feel at one with nature without losing comfort.
- Style: armchair
- Maximum load, kg: 120
- Frame material: steel
- Construction Material: Polyester 600D Brushed - 600D polyester fabric with a Brushed finish for a warmer, more comfortable feel. The fabric is characterized by sufficient tear strength, wear resistance and UV resistance.
- Seat height, cm: 43
- Seat dimensions, cm: 54x43
- Folded dimensions, cm: 102x18x18
- Purpose: for camping, outdoor recreation, fishing, private home
- Colour: Anthracite (grey/black)
- Back tilt adjustment. Four angles of inclination
- Latch-lock for improved stability and structural reliability
- The high back in the reclined position promotes complete relaxation
- PFC-Free - the fabric does not contain perfluorinated and polyfluorinated chemical compounds harmful to the body
- Steel frame withstands static load up to 120 kg
- Lateral steel armrests are dressed in soft fabric covers
- A soft lining is placed between the two layers of the fabric of the chair, which increases comfort when relaxing.
- Flat plastic heels on chair legs increase stability and prevent sinking into soft ground
- Armchair - 1 pc.
- Case - 1 pc.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions without packaging, mm: 610x840x980
- Packed dimensions, mm: 1050x200x200
- Weight without packaging, kg: 5.4
- Packed weight, kg: 5.6
Producer: Bo-Camp (Netherlands)
Warranty period: 2 years