WHAT IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR MY PRODUCT?
The warranty period of the goods is calculated from the date of its sale. It is usually indicated in the operational document for the product (warranty card, technical data sheet, label or other document attached to the product). On the website of the manufacturer of your product
Do you provide delivery to the apartment and lifting to the floor?
Please note that targeted delivery is carried out before the entrance to the building for bulky goods from the sections "EMBED-IN APPLIANCES", "LARGE HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES", "KITCHEN WASHES", "CLIMATE EQUIPMENT", all other goods are delivered to the apartment.
The cost of manual entry into the apartment depends on:
- dimensions of equipment,
- the difficulty of lifting,
- the presence of an elevator (where the goods are placed in the package).
Extract from the Consumer Rights Protection Act
Excerpt from the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection"
Article 17. Consumer rights in the field of trade and other services
1. All consumers are equally entitled to the right to meet their needs in the field of trade and other services. Establishment of any benefits, application of direct or indirect restrictions on consumer rights is not allowed, except as provided by regulations.
2. The consumer has the right to freely choose the product at a convenient time for him, taking into account the mode of operation of the seller (performer). The seller (performer) is obliged to assist the consumer in every possible way in the free choice of products. It is forbidden to force the consumer to buy products of improper quality or assortment he does not need.
3. The seller (performer) is obliged to provide the consumer with reliable and accessible information about the name, affiliation and mode of operation of his enterprise.
4. The consumer has the right to check the quality, safety, completeness, measure, weight and price of purchased (ordered) products, demonstrate safe and proper use. At the request of the consumer, the seller (performer) is obliged to provide him with measuring instruments, documents on quality, safety, price of products. If during the warranty period it is necessary to determine the reasons for the loss of product quality, the seller (performer, manufacturer) is obliged within three days from the date of receipt of written consent from the consumer to organize an examination of the product. Examination is carried out at the expense of the seller (performer, manufacturer). If the conclusions of the examination prove that the defects arose after the transfer of products to the consumer due to violation of the rules of use, storage or transportation or actions of third parties, the consumer's claims are not satisfied, and the consumer must reimburse the seller (performer, company functions) the cost of the examination. The consumer, seller (performer, manufacturer) have the right to appeal the conclusions of the examination in court.
5. In case of violation of consumer rights at the enterprises of the service sector, the seller (manufacturer, executor) and employees of these enterprises shall bear the responsibility established by law.
Article 7. Warranty obligations
1. The manufacturer (performer) ensures the proper operation (application, use) of products, including components, during the warranty period established by regulations, regulations or contract. The warranty period for component products must be not less than the warranty period for the main product, unless otherwise provided by regulations, regulations or contract.
2. The warranty period shall be indicated in the product passport or on the label or in any other document attached to the product. Warranty obligations in any case also include any obligations of the manufacturer (performer) or seller provided by advertising.
3. For products whose consumer properties may deteriorate over time and pose a threat to life, health, consumer property and the environment, the expiration date shall be set, which shall be indicated on labels, packaging or other documents attached to it at the time of sale. , and which is considered the warranty period. The shelf life is calculated from the date of manufacture, which is also indicated on the label or in other documents, and is determined either by the time during which the product is fit for use or the date before which the product is fit for use. The sale of goods for which the expiration date is not specified or specified in violation of regulatory requirements, as well as goods whose expiration date has expired, is prohibited. For seasonal goods (clothing, fur and other products) the warranty period is calculated from the beginning of the season (172-94-n), set by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
4. In the case of sale of goods by samples, mail, as well as in cases where the time of the contract of sale and the time of delivery of goods to the consumer do not match, the warranty period is calculated from the date of delivery to the consumer, and if the product requires special installation (connection) or drawing up - from the day of their implementation, and if the day of transfer, installation (connection) or assembly of goods, as well as transfer of real estate can not be established or if the property was with the consumer before the contract of sale - from the date of the contract of sale.
5. With regard to products for which the warranty period or expiration date has not been established, the consumer has the right to make appropriate claims to the seller (manufacturer, contractor) if the defects were found within two years, and for the construction site - not later than ten years. the day of their transfer to the consumer.
6. When performing warranty repair, the warranty period is extended by the time the product is under repair. The specified time is calculated from the day when the consumer requested the elimination of defects.
7. When exchanging goods, its warranty period is recalculated from the date of exchange.
8. The guarantee obligation is terminated on the general grounds provided by the Civil Code of Ukraine (435-15).
9. The warranty obligation shall not be terminated in case of impossibility to fulfill such obligation due to the lack of materials, components or spare parts necessary for its performance.
Article 8. Consumer rights in case of purchase of goods of improper quality
1. In case of detection of defects during the established warranty period, the consumer, in the manner and within the time limits established by law, has the right to demand: 1) proportional reduction of the price; 2) gratuitous elimination of defects of the goods within a reasonable time; 3) reimbursement of expenses for elimination of defects of the goods. In case of detection during the warranty period of significant defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer (seller, performer), or falsification of goods, confirmed if necessary by the conclusion of the examination, the consumer, in the manner and within the time limits established by law and parties to the rules or contract, has the right to choose from the seller or manufacturer: 1) termination of the contract and refund of the amount paid for the goods; 2) require the replacement of goods with the same goods or similar, from among those available to the seller (manufacturer), goods.
2. In the case of non-food goods that have been in use and have been sold through retail commissions, the consumer's requirements referred to in part one of this article shall be satisfied with the consent of the seller. According to this part, the consumer's requirements for goods for which the warranty period has not expired are met.
3. The consumer's requirements established by part one of this article shall be presented at the consumer's choice to the seller at the place of purchase of the goods, the manufacturer or the enterprise that satisfies these requirements at the consumer's location. The consumer has the right to make one of the requirements provided for in part one of this article, and in case of non-compliance to declare another requirement provided for in part one of this article. These requirements at the location of the consumer are also satisfied by trade enterprises and branches established by the seller's owner, which sell similar goods purchased by the consumer, or enterprises to which these functions are assigned on the basis of a contract. The functions of representatives of manufacturing enterprises are performed by their representative offices and branches established by manufacturers for this purpose, or enterprises that meet these requirements on the basis of a contract with the manufacturer.
4. The seller and the manufacturer during the sale (sale) of goods are obliged to inform the consumer about the enterprises that meet the requirements established by parts one and three of this article. Failure to provide such information shall be established in accordance with Articles 15 and 23 of this Law.
5. The seller, the manufacturer (the enterprise satisfying the requirements of the consumer established by part one of this article) are obliged to accept the goods of improper quality from the consumer and to satisfy his requirements. Delivery of bulky goods and goods weighing more than five kilograms to the seller, manufacturer (enterprise that meets the requirements of the consumer, set out in part one of this article) and their return to the consumer at the expense of the seller, manufacturer (company that meets the requirements of the consumer) articles).
6. If the goods are available, the consumer's request for its replacement is subject to immediate satisfaction, and in case of need for quality control - within fourteen days or by agreement of the parties. In the absence of the goods, the consumer's request for its replacement shall be satisfied within two months from the date of submission of the application. If it is impossible to satisfy the consumer's request to replace the goods within the prescribed period, the consumer has the right to choose the seller, manufacturer (enterprise that performs their functions) other requirements under paragraphs 1, 3, 4, 5 of the first part of this article.
7. When replacing a defective product with a product of a similar brand (model, article, modification) of proper quality, the price of which has changed, the recalculation of the cost is not carried out. When replacing defective goods with the same goods of another brand (model, article, modification) of proper quality, the recalculation of the value of defective goods in case of price increase is based on its value at the time of exchange, and in case of price reduction - based on time value purchase. In case of termination of the contract, settlements with the consumer in case of increase in the price of the goods are made based on its value at the time of presentation of the relevant requirement, and in case of price reduction - based on the value of goods at the time of purchase. The money paid for the goods is returned to the consumer on the day of termination of the contract, and in case of impossibility to return the money on the day of termination of the contract - at another time by agreement of the parties, but not later than seven days.
8. If the consumer purchases food products of improper quality, the seller is obliged to replace them with goods of proper quality or return to the consumer the money paid by him, if the defects are found within the expiration date. At the same time, settlements with the consumer shall be made in accordance with the procedure provided for in the third paragraph of part seven of this Article.
9. When the consumer submits a request for free elimination of defects in the goods, they must be eliminated within fourteen days from the date of its presentation or with the consent of the parties in another period. At the written request of the consumer at the time of repair he is provided (with delivery) goods of the same brand (model, article, modification), regardless of the model. To do this, the seller, manufacturer (enterprise that meets the requirements of the consumer, established by part one of this article) must create (have) an exchange fund of goods. The list of such goods (172-94-n) is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. For each day of delay in fulfilling the requirement to provide goods of the same brand (model, article, modification) and for each day of delay in eliminating defects beyond the prescribed period (fourteen days) the consumer is paid a penalty of one percent of the value of the goods. When eliminating defects by replacing a component product or component of the product, which has a warranty period, the warranty period for a new component product and component is calculated from the date of delivery to the consumer after repair.
10. The consumer has the right to demand from the manufacturer (seller) for free elimination of defects of the goods after the expiration of the warranty period. This requirement may be imposed within the established service life, and if such is not established - within ten years, if the product was found to be defective (significant defects), due to the fault of the manufacturer. If this requirement is not met within the period provided for in part nine of this article, the consumer has the right to choose to make other requirements to the manufacturer (seller), in accordance with part one of this article.
11. Consumer claims are considered after the consumer presents a settlement document, and for goods for which the warranty period is set - a technical passport or other document that replaces it, marked with the date of sale. When selling the goods, the seller is obliged to issue the consumer a settlement document of the prescribed form, certifying the fact of purchase, with a mark on the date of sale. In case the consumer loses the technical passport or other document that replaces it, their restoration is carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
12. The manufacturer is obliged to reimburse all losses of the seller (enterprise that meets the requirements of the consumer, established by part one of this article), which considers the consumer's claim to the purchased goods. The seller (manufacturer) of goods is obliged to reimburse within one month to the enterprise performing its functions, the losses it has suffered in connection with the satisfaction of consumer requirements under this article.
13. The requirements established by part one of this article in respect of goods manufactured outside Ukraine shall be satisfied at the expense of the seller (importer).
14. The consumer's requirements provided for in this Article shall not be satisfied if the seller, manufacturer (enterprise that satisfies the consumer's requirements established by part one of this article) proves that the defects of the goods are caused by violation of the consumer's rules of use or storage. The consumer has the right to participate in the inspection of the quality of the goods in person or through his representative.
Article 9. Consumer rights when purchasing goods of proper quality
1. The consumer has the right to exchange non-food goods of proper quality for similar ones from the seller from whom he was purchased, if the goods did not satisfy him in shape, size, style, color, size or for other reasons can not be used for its intended purpose. The consumer has the right to exchange goods of proper quality within fourteen days, not counting the day of purchase. The exchange of goods of proper quality is carried out if it has not been used and if its appearance, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as the settlement document issued to the consumer together with the sold goods are preserved. The list of goods that are not subject to exchange (return) (172-94-n) on the grounds specified in this article shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. If at the time of exchange of similar goods are not for sale, the consumer has the right to either buy any other goods from the available range with the appropriate transfer of value, or terminate the contract and get back the money in the amount of returned value, or exchange goods for similar the first receipt of the goods for sale. The seller is obliged to notify the consumer on the day of sale of the goods, which requires the exchange of goods.
3. Upon termination of the contract of sale, settlements with the consumer are made based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money paid for the goods is returned to the consumer on the day of termination of the contract, and in case of impossibility to return the money on the day of termination of the contract - at another time by agreement of the parties, but not later than seven days.
Excerpt from the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №360 of 19.07.2005 "On approval of the Rules for prescribing prescriptions and requirements-orders for medicines and medical devices, the Procedure for issuing medicines and medical devices from pharmacies and their structural units, Instructions on storage, accounting and destruction of prescription forms and order-requirements" http: //zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=z0783-05
Clause 16 of the Procedure for Dispensing Medicines and Medical Devices from Pharmacies and Their Structural Subdivisions:
16. Medicines and medical devices of proper quality released from pharmacies and their structural subdivisions shall not be returned. Excerpt from the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №440 dated 04.07.2006 "On Amendments to the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of July 19, 2005 № 360" P. 4 Amendments to the Procedure for Dispensing Medicines and Medical Devices from Pharmacies and Their Structural Subdivisions.
The list of goods that are not subject to exchange (return) in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine N 172 of 19.03.2004: underwear, hosiery and goods for newborns, etc.
Based on this, the following product categories are not subject to exchange: bodysuits, lollipops, diapers, sliders, bibs, hats, booties, panties, T-shirts, T-shirts, blouse cribs, sets, pajamas, tights (stockings, socks), socks
How to buy in the online store?
How to buy in the online store
The ability to make purchases on the Internet greatly simplifies life: "without leaving the cash register" - a computer - you can buy whatever your heart desires and which in your free time you don't always "get your hands on".
The most purchased goods on the Internet are books, CDs, DVDs, video cassettes, computers and accessories, household appliances, mobile phones, information services (news, access codes for Internet providers, etc.). According to market operators, about 50% of the network's turnover comes from the purchase of computers and their components, InvestGazeta writes.
However, the Ukrainian buyer is still suspicious of online stores. According to research by Ernst & Young, three out of four online shoppers place an item in their shopping cart but never complete the purchase.
According to representatives of the Ukrainian Internet market, the main enemy of online trading is unprofessionalism. Many visitors refuse to shop in online stores, as a rule, because the site is unprofessional. Long loading pages, lengthy and complex procedures for placing an order and payment tire potential buyers, and the lack of information about the methods of payment and delivery of goods, the "little tricks" of many online stores (an overvalued dollar on the site, the presence of additional payments, etc.) and completely discourage visitors from returning to this store.
Regarding the opinion about the benefits and convenience of shopping in online stores, we asked the average buyer. Alexander Egorov, financial consultant at Liga, said that he makes purchases in online stores from time to time. He mainly orders household appliances, food products, medicines. However, A. Egorov gives preference to foreign online stores: "Everything is much simpler and more convenient there: I chose, paid, sent by mail, received the parcel. Our online stores are still incomplete, since only some of them accept payment by credit cards. In those However, in Ukrainian stores that practice this type of payment, there is a risk of theft of credit card data and related fraud, due to the often prevailing features of the national mentality".
How to avoid mistakes when shopping online
The experience of neighboring foreign countries, which is adopted by domestic Internet tycoons, shows that e-commerce is a rather profitable way of doing business, which has prospects for development in Ukraine.
Today, while e-commerce is in its infancy, a novice visitor to online stores should learn a few important rules.
Firstly, the main signs of a good and reliable store are a high place in the ratings of popular search engines, a wide range of products, a guarantee for the goods sold, payment in hryvnias. With confidence, you can treat those stores in the network that are representative of real-life stores.
Secondly, there are two main ways to receive goods - delivery by courier or mail (the latter is relevant if the store is located in another city). Courier delivery is carried out, as a rule, on the day of the order. The courier can be paid and free. It depends on the amount you skimped on. For example, when buying books or other goods worth more than 300 UAH. Many online stores offer free shipping. Products from the supermarket will be brought free of charge if the order amount exceeds 500 UAH. ("Buffet") or 700 UAH. ("MegaMarket"). Courier payment - from 30 UAH.
Thirdly, there are several payment methods. Usually it is carried out in national currency, but on some sites prices are indicated in conventional units, and payment is made at the rate set by the owners of the online store. In this case, it is necessary to calculate where purchases will cost less: on the Internet or in a regular store.
Usually old proven methods are used - settlement directly with the courier or cash on delivery. This is due to the fact that while most buyers are wary of virtual purchases and agree to pay when they see and "feel" the goods.
Unfortunately, today such a type of payment as using a credit card is still not very popular. Some stores, however, offer to make payments through the Paycash or WebMoney Internet payment system. But payment by Visa / MasterCard or electronic money is quite rare even in those stores that accept them. For example, in the online store "TeeD", which works with all types of funds, these payment instruments are used by customers only in 20% of cases. Selling on credit to regular customers is becoming popular.
There are definitely prospects for domestic e-commerce. Today, Ukrainian consumers are also interested in foreign Internet magnates, who have stepped up their activities in the Ukrainian market. The emerging internal and external competition has put Ukrainian online stores in front of the fact of the need to improve the service and provide new services that are beneficial to customers. The "golden age" of e-commerce is just around the corner.
Tips for visitors to the online store
1. Get ready for the fact that the search for the right product will take a lot of time. Many online stores in the price lists do not update information quickly enough or do not indicate at all whether this product is currently in stock. Therefore, when you see a product you like at a very attractive price in an online store, do not rush to rejoice, but check if it is in stock by calling the contact number listed on the site.
2. Make sure that the price indicated on the website of the online store is inclusive of all taxes and includes the cost of delivery to the place you need so that there are no unpleasant surprises when calculating.
3. Check if the product has a warranty. Please note that some stores (especially lesser known ones) exist for several months and close. Therefore, when buying expensive goods, give preference to online stores that have proven themselves in the market.
4. Remember that the courier, along with the goods, is obliged to bring a check or some other payment document, otherwise there will be no one to make claims.
5. And finally. If you are not satisfied with something in the purchased product, remember that within one to two weeks after the purchase, you can return it back.