Suitcase Heys Cruze (M) Navy (10148-0028-26)
The Cruze suitcase series by Heys embodies the simplicity, style and boldness of the geometric pattern in its design.
Various metallic colors with a brushed metallic finish that prevents scratches and scuffs from appearing on the surface.
Made from composite polycarbonate; light, strong and impact resistant material used in the manufacture of bulletproof glass.
The suitcase is equipped with a proprietary combination lock with the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) customs clearance function. The customs authorities, in conjunction with the Transportation Security Administration of America, have been given the absolute right to inspect any suitcase on wheels or bag that they find suspicious for security purposes. Transportation security agents are provided with special TSA keys for which they are personally responsible. Thanks to the presence of the TSA function in the lock, after inspection your locks will remain safe and sound, unlike luggage without the TSA function.
The suitcase is equipped with four fully swivel wheels of the Spinner system with the possibility of independent 360° rotation of each wheel. The system provides a uniform redistribution of the load on each wheel, which in turn contributes to the smooth rolling and maneuverability of the suitcase, while applying a minimum of effort.
The ergonomic push-button telescoping handle system allows the height of the retractable handle to be adjusted for added user convenience and comfort.
The ability to increase the useful volume of the suitcase up to 20%, thanks to the Expansion System, by unfastening a special zipper around the periphery of the suitcase.
- Protective shockproof metal corner protections.
- Four independent wheels rotating 360°.
- Volume: 62 l (with open expansion valve 78 l).
- Unique inverted zippers open from the inside to prevent moisture from entering luggage
- Retractable telescopic aluminum handle with lock in two positions.
- Internal divider between compartments with zipper.
- Textured surface of the suitcase body.
- Material of an internal lining - sateen: dense, elastic, wear-resistant fabric. Its softness and luster are often compared to silk. Due to the special weaving of the threads, satin has increased tensile strength.
- Combination lock with TSA (Transportation Security Administration) customs clearance function.
- Gel grips on the top and side of the suitcase for easy portability in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Compression straps to secure luggage inside the suitcase.