Suitcase Gabol Midori (M) Blue (122146 003)
The body of Gabol suitcases of the Midori series is made of strong and durable material - polypropylene. High rigidity and impact strength, combined with good resistance to deformation, allows these suitcases to be transported in luggage compartments, even empty or half full, without fear for their integrity. The internal volume is divided by a partition into two compartments, high-quality lining with double dividers and pockets, has straps to secure things inside.
The suitcase is equipped with four fully swivel, twin wheels with the possibility of independent 360° rotation of each wheel. The system provides a uniform redistribution of the load on each wheel, which in turn contributes to the smooth rolling and maneuverability of the suitcase, while applying a minimum of effort. The wheels are made from high temperature thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). The material has a strength comparable to plastic, the flexibility of silicone, and also has an increased resistance to temperature extremes. A distinctive feature of TPU material wheels is to reduce noise to a minimum when rolling the suitcase on uneven surfaces. Due to the resistance to abrasion, the material of the wheels has a long service life.
The ergonomic push-button telescoping handle system allows the height of the retractable handle to be adjusted for added user convenience and comfort.
Gabol was founded in 1965 in the city of Valencia. The largest manufacturer in Spain specializes in the design and production of suitcases, bags, wallets and backpacks. To date, Gabol brand products are successfully sold in 65 countries around the world, with more than 1,600 points of sale registered in Spain alone. One of the most important tasks of the Gabol company is the creation of environmentally friendly products, free of harmful substances for humans (Phthalate free). Gabol products comply with the REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) regulation - the European Community Regulation on the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of the production and use of chemicals. The company has significantly strengthened its market presence through participation in prestigious national and international trade fairs such as Bisutex (Madrid), ILM (Offenbach), Paperworld (Frankfurt), InSights (Nuremberg) and Francal (São Paulo).
- Comply with the REACH regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) - European Community Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Production and Use of Chemicals.
- Volume: 58L (with open expansion valve 72L).
- Four independent 360° rotating wheels are made of high temperature thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- Built-in code lock.
- Retractable telescopic, aluminum handle with two-position lock.
- Helium-lined handles on the top and sides of the suitcase for easy portability in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- The suitcase is divided by a partition with a zipper into two main compartments, the partition has a mesh pocket with a zipper.
- Elastic compression straps on fastexes to secure luggage inside the suitcase.
- Inner zip lining.
- The material of the suitcase is of increased resistance to impacts and deformations, which guarantees long-term use and excellent appearance.